SHIELDED SPARK PLUG LEAD ASSEMBLIES
COIL CONNECTOR TYPE 1
COIL CONNECTOR TYPE 2
COIL CONNECTOR TYPE 3
COIL CONNECTOR TYPE 4
COIL CONNECTOR TYPE 5
Shown with optional P/N
*Most popular models have been approved by the Canadian Standards
Association (CSA) for use in Class 1, Group D, Division 2 hazardous
locations: HT1100, HT1110, HT1101, HT1400, HT1401, HT1410, HT1411,
HT2100, HT2110, HT1300, HT1310, HT1311, HT2300, HT2310, HT2311,
HT2400, HT2401, HT2410, HT2411.
BG's Shielded Spark Plug Leads are Precision Engineered for Safer
and More Efficient Engine Operation. . .
SPARK PLUG CONNECTOR TYPE 1
SPARK PLUG CONNECTOR TYPE 2
SPARK PLUG CONNECTOR TYPE 3
- High quality stainless steel braided conduit with Teflon® liner
reduces voltage loss and prevents abrasion.
- High quality 7mm ignition cable with a stainless steel conductor
eliminates corrosion in the terminations.
- Spark plug and coil connectors are manufactured from high alumina
ceramic or virgin Teflon® for greater dielectric strength.
- Inconel volute springs and captured springs used wherever design
permits for increased spring pressure.
- Precision engineered, BG-manufactured components for better