SPARK PLUG TERMINALS
BG’s model 21420 spark plug terminal performs better and lasts longer because it withstands higher temperatures. . .
- Universal Type – fits all spark plug models. (except W10, W14, W18)
- PTFE insulator withstands higher temperatures than conventional spark plug connectors.
- Solderless – easy to install. Simply use #2 Phillips head screwdriver to assemble terminal
- Longer skirt length keeps spark plug insulator top clean.
- May be used with 5/16” ID silicone hose.
- Precision engineered for use with BG’s Flash-Fighter Extensions. Eliminates flashover for a safer and more efficient operation.
Use BG’s 21420 terminals and Flash-Fighter extensions to reduce voltage loss and enhance the operation of your ignition system
SPIKE DS™ P/N 22390
BG’s Spike DS™ has all the advantages of the DS™ Connector plus the ease of installation of standard Rajah type connectors. The Spike DS™ may be used with any of the spark plug connectors shown above, or with BG’s Seal-On™ Boots for 7mm cable with standard conductor. Use 3/8” flathead screwdriver to assemble.