ALL-WEATHER EXTENSIONS for 3/4″-20 SPARK PLUGS. . .
BG, STITT & CHAMPION
Designed to meet YOUR application
- Available with either “Teflon®” (for models M55, M80) or “CERAMIC” (all models) insulator. Temperatures are such in large turbocharged engines that ceramic should be specified. Specify a ceramic insulator by adding suffix “C” to model number. (Example: M55-1EC)
- Available with “LONG” or “STANDARD” male terminal:
- Specify “LONG” male terminal (-1 Terminal) when connecting to 3/4″-20 spark plugs with extended terminal wells; such as Champion Spark Plug RHW77N or RHW80N.
- Specify “STANDARD” male terminal (-2 Terminal) when connecting to 3/4″-20 spark plugs with standard terminal wells; such as BG RB118SD, RBH485SD, or Champion RHM77N, RHM83N, RHM85G.
- Available with “EXTENDED” or “STANDARD” female terminal:
- Specify “EXTENDED” female terminal (-E Terminal) when connecting to leads with long reach terminals; such as BG 21143 or when connecting to coil adapters with long male terminals.
- Specify “STANDARD” female terminal (-S Terminal) when connecting to leads with standard terminal connectors; such as BG P/N 21011, or when connecting to coil adapters with standard male terminal.
- Some repair components are available – please consult factory for availability.
- Proper installation torque : 10-25 ft.-lb.
|Model Number||“L” Length||Male Terminal||Female Terminal|
For extensions and accessories for 5/8”-24 shielded spark plugs, contact factory.