SHIELDED SPARK PLUG LEAD ASSEMBLIES
BG’s Shielded Spark Plug Leads are Precision Engineered for Safer and More Efficient Engine Operation. . .
- High quality stainless steel braided conduit with Teflon® liner reduces voltage loss and prevents abrasion.
- High quality 7mm ignition cable with a stainless steel conductor eliminates corrosion in the terminations.
- Spark plug and coil connectors are manufactured from high alumina ceramic or virgin Teflon® for greater dielectric strength.
- Inconel volute springs and captured springs used wherever design permits for increased spring pressure.
- Precision engineered, BG-manufactured components for better connections.
*Most popular models have been approved by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in Class 1, Group D, Division 2 hazardous locations: HT1100, HT1110, HT1101, HT1400, HT1401, HT1410, HT1411, HT2100, HT2110, HT1300, HT1310, HT1311, HT2300, HT2310, HT2311, HT2400, HT2401, HT2410, HT2411.