SPARK PLUG TERMINALS
BG’s DS™ Series Connectors have double spring contact to prevent circuit breakdown due to arcing. . .
- Unique double spring design will not “loosen” like Rajah type terminals.
- Includes stud and is easier to install – just crimp on stud and screw on connector.
- PTFE insulator withstands higher temperatures than conventional spark plug connectors.
- Universal – fits all spark plug makes and models. (for W10, W14, W18 See * below)
- May be used with 5/16” ID silicone hose.
- Optional model available for use with high resistance wire.
|DS-1*||Use with any standard 7mm wire. Stud included with terminal.|
|DS-1SS*||Use with hi-resistance wire, BG P/N 21825. Stud & stud support included with terminal (See page 41).|
*Add suffix “W” to part number when intended for use with W10, W14 or W18 spark plug. (Example: DS-1W)
P/N 22100SS – Right Angle Connector Kit For Use With High Resistance Wire
|1||21825||7mm Hi-Resistance Cable (Not Part of Kit)|
For more information on hi-resistance wire & stud support see pages 38 & 41.
Low cost spark plug terminals for normal service applications
- Industry-standard type rugged Dupont Zytel® 101 covers.
- Solderless – easy to install.**
- Fits all makes of spark plugs. Except large plugs (W10, etc…)
- Low cost.
**Simply use #2 Phillips head screwdriver to assemble terminal.