IGNITION COIL ADAPTER MAXIMIZES THE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR INTEGRAL COIL
Integral Coils eliminate the major source of ignition problems – the secondary lead, and now BG offers a unique Coil Adapter for optimum performance.
- Allows use of standard, proven shielded spark plugs – all makes. No need to use “special” spark plugs.
- Prolongs the life of the integral coil by elevating it away from the heat of the spark plug well.
- Cost-effective because it’s reusable. Unlike “one piece” spark plug-extension assemblies which must be thrown out when the spark plug fails, BG Coil Adapters can be used again and again.
Designed for use with all major integral coils:
- Precision 10-382060
- American Bosch TCL 150 Series
- Altronic 591007/591008
- Fairbanks Morse PPT2477AC, AB
“FM” SERIES COIL ADAPTERS FOR
INTEGRAL COILS WITH
13/16″-20 FEMALE THREADS
- Ceramic-insulated BG adapters permit the use of standard proven shielded spark plugs.
- Ideal for applications where top-threaded spark plugs are not available or are found unsuitable.
- Available for both 3/4″-20 and 5/8″-24 shielded spark plugs.
|Length*||Spark Plug Type||Spare Parts|
|FM1-1C||0.13||3/4″-20 Long Terminal||RFM1-1C|
|FM1-2C||0.13||3/4″-20 Standard Terminal||RFM1-2C|